Success stories, the vision of experts, the debate, challenges of the cities, the policies for the development of intelligent territories… Everything that will transform our cities into two spaces.
Green Point: Space for the presentation, by institutions and companies, of the political and technological advances for the development of Smart Territories. Presentation and analysis of the 2030 agenda, within the framework of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
Smart Lab: Space for the presentation of institutional projects and success stories of cities, as well as for ideas and initiatives to make the future more intelligent and sustainable.
The Greencities programme is a commitment to the dissemination and achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals
Soon you will find here all the information we are preparing for Greencities 2020!
Do you want to make your presentation or presentation before a key audience for the sector and for your business? Tell us your ideas!
These will be the themes for Greencities 2020
Greencities addresses the main issues of the smart cities sector. What is inspiring you?
Government, economy and citizen participation:
• Social innovation and accessibility
• Smart tourist destinations
• Financing, entrepreneurship and local economic development
• Development of Smart Territories
• Transport infrastructures and public transport
• New forms of mobility: electric and sustainable mobility, hybrid vehicle, shared mobility, multimodal transport.
• Circular economy, the environment and climate change
• Energy efficiency and renewable energy
• Urbanism: architecture and sustainable rehabilitation, smart buildings.
• Water and waste: water management and waste management.
• Sustainable development and corporate social responsibility.
• Digital resources
• Internet of things
• Big data / cloud
• Technological solutions
• Industria 4.0
• Inteligencia artificial
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN GREENCITIES?